We are expanding and looking for drivers that want a permanent home.
Are you looking to be treated with respect?
Not want to work for a huge company where you call in with a number instead of a name?
Do you want to speak with dispatchers and managers that have driven semis and been out on the road, not just a new recruit out of college?
THERE IS A REASON WHY OUR DRIVER TURN OVER IS SO LOW
You will talk to a knowledgeable dispatcher on a daily basis that knows who you are down to your favorite football team. If you like certain lanes, want more or less miles, just let your dispatcher know. If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear about them. In short, we care what you have to say.
Company Plan Highlights:
- 100% paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid on all stops
- Vacation and quarterly bonuses
- Cell phone allowance, Birthday gift and Christmas gift
- Trucks governed at 70 mph
- Assigned trucks, NO SLIP SEATING
- Tractors are I-Shift, you will not have to shift a truck again
Minimum Driver Requirements:
- Class A driver with 2 years of verifiable experience over the age of 25
- Clean MVR a must
- Drug or Alcohol violations must be over 10 years
- Mountain experience and the ability and willingness to chain as required
- No more than three jobs in the previous 12 months